YAGD Book Club
November 5 @ 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
YAGD Book Club meetings are held the first Friday of the month at 1:30p.m. If you are interested in joining us, send Char an email or text and she will forward the link. firstname.lastname@example.org or 248 535 3101.
For the summer we are reading Breath, The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nester. We will be reviewing this book at our Friday Sept 3rd meeting at 1:30p.m. Char will send out a Zoom Link a few days before the meeting.
After Breath we will read Eastern Body Western Mind Psychology of the Chakra System as a Path to Self
Additional books on our reading include:
- How Yoga Works by Michael Roach, Christie McNally
- Seven and a Half Lessons About the Brain by Lisa Feldman Barrett
- Yoga and the Quest for the True Self by Stephen Cope
- Relative to the T/M movement ..Richard Hiddlmen Books (no one was specifically chosen)
- The Namaste Effect for Nichala Joy Devi
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 839 9476 1345