March 22, 2019
Part Four: The Holistic Body: Asana in 3D with Carrie Gaynor
The Holistic Body: Asana in 3D
TYFF Part 4 is a stand alone course that will introduce unique aspects of the 3D fascial system of the body and pair it with a new understanding of key 3D biomechanics found in functional movement and yoga asana.
Who should attend?
TYFF is designed for yoga teachers and students, yoga therapists and inquisitive movers. You may enter the four part series at any point.
This intensive course will:
- Provide a Comprehensive Overview of fascial anatomy concepts for the
major body regions and companion Fascial Stretch Therapy flows &
Fascial Fitness principles.
- Discuss the amazing fascial system, the factors that influence its stiffness,
how it senses movement, and allows for mobility and stability to exist
- Explore 3D joint biomechanics through functional movements and
analysis of the relationships between bones (called real and relative
- Demonstrate how those 3D relationships sequence through the myofascial
meridians / long kinetic chains of the body like ripples on a lake.
- Teach TriYoga Asana and Hand Mudra Flows to serve as exemplary
practices for solidifying Asana in 3D course concepts.
- Include a distillation of relevant research from the 2018 Fascial Research
Schedule: Friday 1-9pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 9am-1pm
Contact: email@example.com or 248-420-0127
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 248-420-0127